Skinfinity: Radio Frequency for Ablation of Wrinkles and Skin Tightening
For years, patients have sought out laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and microderm abrasions to correct scarring, wrinkles, and regain their youthful pallor. However, many of these treatment options can be problematic for patients. Before Skinfinity technology, long treatment sessions, pain, and even a patient’s skin tone prevented a way to achieve the aesthetic changes desired.
Radio Frequency (RF) technology enables skin tightening and improvement of the skin’s appearance painlessly without post-op downtime of classic surgery and other invasive methods. Radiofrequency is a noninvasive way of tightening loose or lax skin around the forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth, jaw line, jowls, the area under the chin and neck. It will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores and improving skin tone and texture as well as dull skin. Skinfinity can also be used for body tightening and skin improvement anywhere on the body.
Radiofrequency (RF) system is the most commonly used procedure to stimulate the collagen production and strengthen the skin structure. RF uses electrical pulses to heat the dermis (the deepest skin layer) through hand pieces with very little damage to the epidermis (the top layers of the skin). It will stimulate new collagen growth and provide an improvement in skin laxity and appearance, plus remodels and enhances dermal density with minimal risks. You may have had skin resurfacing and rejuvenation techniques in the past, but Skinfinity brings something totally new to the table. Using a patented rolling tip, the applicator delivers focused RF through six rows of pyramid shaped electrodes to your skin tissue to stimulate new collagen growth, skin tightening and improvement of the skin’s appearance painlessly without the post-op downtime of classic surgery or other invasive methods.
Clinical benefits with SkinFinity treatment
- Short downtime
- Little, if any, discomfort
- Deep ablation (vaporization of leathery skin and wrinkles)
- Safe for all skin types
- Immediate Tissue Retraction: The generated heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibers immediately tightening the skin to remodel and rejuvenate the previous effects of aging.
- Future Collagen Formation: The local fibroblasts stimulate the collagen formation by heating the dermis.
SkinFinity treatment is for:
- Skin rejuvenation: tighten large pores; improves the flexibility and tone of the skin.
- Wrinkle reduction, especially wrinkles around the lips, eye area, and neck
- Skin tightening and lifting
- Collagen regeneration and improving skin laxity; face, neck, arms, legs, and stomach
- Stretch marks and scar removal: acne scar and scars caused by burn, surgery or laser treatment
- Improved Circulation: Radiofrequency also improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage and provides a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance
Schedule an appointment for more information with Mary M. Dobry, MD or Darcy Duffin PA-C or Jennifer Khong, RN.